Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Aleister Crowley

Copyright

&COPY RIGHTS RESERVED BY CORY D. BOBER, AKA C. D. CLAY; DATED THIS 13TH DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2007.

Aleister Crowley

PHOTO CA 1943 OF ALEISTER CROWLEY - INFAMOUS BRITISH SATANIST / DEVIL WORSHIPER DIED 12/01/47.....CAN YOU SEE ANY PEOPLE, ANIMALS OR DEMONS IN THE SMUDGE THAT I ENLARGED UN THIS PHOTO - THE IMAGE COMES FROM THE SPOT I OUTLINED WITH A BLUE BOX, JUST ABOVE AND TO THE RIGHT OF HIS TOP HAT.....WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THE ENLARGED PORTION OF THIS PHOTO?..C.D. CLAY..ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, DATED THIS DAY, 11/13/07, BY SORY BOBER, AKA C. D. CLAY, AS I AM THE SOLE CREATOR OF THE ENLARGED AND ENHANCED PORTION OF THIS IMAGE OF ALEISTER CROWLEY...C.D. CLAY

once more we get to play the simulcrum game.... i see a poodle, and a bunny.... and still, Uncle Aleister wasnt a devil worshipper..*sigh*

once more we get to play the simulcrum game....i see a poodle, and a bunny....and still, Uncle Aleister wasnt a devil worshipper..*sigh*

apparently the submitter needs to read up a bit on him. Not a good person, but just because you study the occult doesn't mean you worship the devil...Oh, and I see David Letterman in that blotch...David Letterman is evil.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:22 PM
    Don't do drugs, drugs are bad mmmkay
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 14 2010 03:14 PM
    what do I see? I see photo degradation