Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Cybernetic paranormal image

Copyright

© rights reserved by Cory D. Bober aka C.D. Clay 11/12/07

Cybernetic paranormal image

Hey there - ..This is a PARANORMAL photo-image I created while examining an old photo of the infamous Aleister Crowley (he was the British Satanist / Devil worshiper who died 60 years ago this year on 12/01/47).....Can you see what looks like a castle in the background? As a thumbsize, do you see the right side profile of 'Jesus,' or a man with facial hair at least? Closer-up you see another image of what loks like 'Jesus,' and then there are many overlapping images of creatures or entities throughout the entire photo...What do you see in this image?..Can you explain HOW this image was created - I didn't create it; this was 'image' was already present in the primary photo of Crowley I examined, I just brought it forward so you could see it .....Is this the visual representation of 'Anti-Matter within Matter?'..All copyrights of this image are reserved by myself, Cory D. Bober aka C.D. Clay, as I am the original and sole creator / owner of this image; dated this 12th day of November, 2007...This image will be available in print for retail sale soon, as part of a limited edition series of my 'Skatter Matter' MPI 8x10 Art Prints I have recently created, (the actual image is much clearer than the one I offer for viewinw here)...What do you see in this steganographic, multi-dimensional image I created here???..C.D. Clay..Reach me at truestories@msn.com

Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Nov 13 2007 05:31 PM
    I see what COULD be the outline of a castle but thats all I can see. :)
    Firstly, you didnt take this pic, how can you claim copywrite? (not picking on you, just wondering..). And Crowley wasnt a satanist..that is a misconception....a bit of a bad man, but not a devil worshipper... . I see what looks like a man in masonic regalia.... followed by some camels.... and Yoda...but i see Yoda everywhere......
    I see a very blurry picture.. That's all.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 15 2007 01:35 PM
    I think it would be best to see the original pic because with so many people who are skeptics this one definitely will get them going.Now I see people images but really you bonked yourself by stating what you created. :)
    Not really even sure how you "created" this image so it's going to be hard for anyone to say much more than that they can see some things that look to be shapes resembling castles, camels, Yoda, or a man. How did you create this?
    the operative word here is "CREATED"....
    Photo
    wickidgemini
    Nov 29 2007 04:50 PM

the operative word here is "CREATED"....

.Have to concur with ya!
    i agreee crowley wasnt a satanist or devil worshipper , but would be pleased in a bemused way to find some1 had taken the time to waste there time on this
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Jan 02 2008 09:26 PM
    ok im confused he said he created it "This is a PARANORMAL photo-image I created while examining an old photo of the infamous Aleister Crowley (he was the British Satanist / Devil worshiper who died 60 years ago this year on 12/01/47)..."then he says he didnt . 'Can you explain HOW this image was created - I didn't create it; this was 'image' was already present in the primary photo of Crowley I examined, I just brought it forward so you could see it ..." then he says he did again"All copyrights of this image are reserved by myself, Cory D. Bober aka C.D. Clay, as I am the original and sole creator / owner of this image; dated this 12th day of November, 2007." then he claims it again"This image will be available in print for retail sale soon, as part of a limited edition series of my 'Skatter Matter' MPI 8x10 Art Prints I have recently created, (the actual image is much clearer than the one I offer for viewinw here).. . What do you see in this steganographic, multi-dimensional image I created here???" so which is it did you or didnt you. . C.D. Clay. " . '
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Jan 02 2008 09:27 PM
    sorry clay i say you are a fraud