Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Devil Photo

Devil Photo

Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Nov 09 2007 01:57 PM
    Oh wow, how cool is that? It took me a second to reasize what I was looking for but when I did... creepy!
    Wow that's awesome! :w00t:
    Im straining my eyes trying to figure out how the shades of grey that make up the 'horns' came about. phew :w00t:
    I'm not usually one to even make a comment if it looks like it could be photo shopped or whatever,.but I believe that's the case here...not given Any info about the photo doesnt help either....

I'm not usually one to even make a comment if it looks like it could be photo shopped or whatever,.but I believe that's the case here...not given Any info about the photo doesnt help either....

I submitted a comment on this photo but it was not posted.This picture was taken by a truck driver.It was taken on a Surface.Strip mine.It is a picture that was taken of a dynamite charge that was set off.I use to have a before and after photo but I can not find it.The after photo shows the dust and smoke blowing away but still has part of the face still in the smoke.If it was photo shopped it was not by me.I am not that good to fake a photo.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 09 2007 07:34 PM
    I feel you everybody screams photoshop.Just as you look in the sky and see shapes the same applies here.
    Thanks for responding "Jbugg" and giving info on the pic.. And please don't think I was accusing you personally of photo shopping the pic, . since there was no info about the pic made it suspicious to me .. . I just think the image looks too well defined to be made by chance from the smoke and dust.. Is there any stories about that area that would contribute to the image..?. If you ever find the other photo, please post it so we can compare.....

Thanks for responding "Jbugg" and giving info on the pic..And please don't think I was accusing you personally of photo shopping the pic, .since there was no info about the pic made it suspicious to me ...I just think the image looks too well defined to be made by chance from the smoke and dust..Is there any stories about that area that would contribute to the image..?.If you ever find the other photo, please post it so we can compare.....

Actually there is some history about the area where the photo was taken.It is near an area called Mystery Mountain.There are a couple of stories that go along.with this area.On story is that in a certain part of this area a person can stop their car and it will role uphill.The other story is about a woman called Mamie Thurman.Some people have supposedly have seen her ghost not far from the spot where your vehicle roles uphill.You can read about Mamie Thurman on the internet.The area where the photo was taken is a Coal Mining Mountain Top Removal Job.It has been told that sometimes late at night while the men are operating their equiptment she appears inside of ther equiptment.It is also has been told that she will hitchhike off the Mountain with some of the workers that work there.I understand why anyone would question such a clear and vivid photo.Almost any photo that you see of ghosts or apparitions are not very clear.You sometimes have to look very close to see anything and then you have to use your imagination to see what they are describing.I am not trying to hoax anyone.with this photo.I just wanted someone elses opinion.Who knows there could be someting out there.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Nov 12 2007 05:50 AM
    Ok first holy !@#$! Im not sure if its coincedence of the smoke, but that scared the freak out of me!! :w00t: :w00t:
    Well I dont think that the image is "too well defined", as Sammy put it. It looks like one of those things that just form when you look at clouds.. . The only remarkable thing for me is how the "horns" formed and stuck right into place. That's quite a coinicidence.