Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost couple

Ghost couple

after returning home from taking cemetery pictures i was zooming in and found this man and woman standing just behind this white pillar. They appear to be older, the woman has dark short hair and wearing a black coat, the man is wearing a white shirt and black coat, he has a white beard and a very prominent brow bone. I have another picture on this site (WHITE MISTY GHOST) these pictures were taken the same day. This cemetery is very active.

Photo
    disintegration
    Nov 09 2007 08:01 AM
    what are you talking about. very descriptive for something that isnt there.. . Disintegration
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Nov 09 2007 09:52 AM
    Maybe you could enlarge it? I can't see anything either....
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Nov 09 2007 01:58 PM
    Ditto.. I don't see it... parts of the stone look kinda glowing but other than that I ain't seein it... sorry.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 09 2007 07:36 PM
    I definitely don't see what your talking baout either so if you can go back and make some circle to identify because straight off no haps.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Nov 12 2007 06:07 AM
    I agree with evryone here, big description, no ghosts plz so us !!! I must see!! :w00t: :w00t:
    BLIND PEOPLE :w00t:
    If you save the picture and enlarge it by zooming in you'll see it. If it's a capture or not I don't know.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:26 PM
    Don't see anything here.
    When I saved this and enlarged it in Photoshop, enlarged the image and messed around with the contrast, I did see what does seem to be the face of a woman, with dark hair perhaps pulled back into a bun, kind of looking around the edge of the tombstone. I didn't see anything resembling the man the poster describes, tho.

BLIND PEOPLE :yes:

yes yur rite i definetely see it if you focus on the top of the stone,yul see a two faces appears,on the right side of a face a man w/ a white beard. beside him(i dont know if it is a woman). maybe. perhaps a two faces a appears. the rest ,well its difficult to identify.