Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Devils Castle

Devils Castle

A few of us went to a home in Greenville, SC called Devils Castle. It was previously known as a TB Asylum in the 50's. The main house burned a few years ago, but has been rebuilt and is occupied. One night we snuck up to the house and the servents area and took pictures. ..The one attached seems to have a face of man with a beard. The next day we went up and took pictures again and I have a picture in the daytim with him in a window. I would like to submit and those of you with better tools can tell me if this is anything or not.

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 29 2007 08:08 PM
    Too dark to see anything can you lighten the pic?
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 29 2007 09:07 PM
    what is the point of taking a photo of the darkness? seriously it makes no sense. use a flash. there is nothing paranormal about seeing things in the dark.. . Disintegration
    Photo
    Runningwithscissors
    Oct 29 2007 09:18 PM

what is the point of taking a photo of the darkness? seriously it makes no sense. use a flash. there is nothing paranormal about seeing things in the dark...Disintegration

.I apologize that you do not approve of my photography skills, I will make a mental note next time....Here is the lightened photo.
    Photo
    Runningwithscissors
    Oct 29 2007 09:20 PM

Too dark to see anything can you lighten the pic?

.I am attaching a lightened picture under analysis forum.
    I feel sorry for you man, too bad your camera doesn't have a flash or there's nothing there at all. No matter how hard for me to look at this picture it's too dark or there's nothing to see at all. No image, no shadow & nothing. A piece of sisterly advice perhaps next time don't forget to use the flash.
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:17 PM
    Why is dust consered orbs??
    Why are "orbs" considered paranormal?