Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Window shodows

Window shodows

This is a very old building here in medaryville,This was during the potato fest this man was explaining about the story of the building.I have circled the window ware I see the shadows,You be the judge.

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 24 2007 12:23 PM
    I really need a closeup on this window can you zero in on the window and circle your ghost in question?I can see something definitely in the window but I can't tell what it is.

I really need a closeup on this window can you zero in on the window and circle your ghost in question?I can see something definitely in the window but I can't tell what it is.

No problem,but how do I put a picture here?I have already cropped it for you,thanks Barb.
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Nov 09 2007 02:28 PM
    I saw the close up... somehow it looks like some kind of plant? Still.. how is that possible? Hmmmm

I saw the close up... somehow it looks like some kind of plant? Still.. how is that possible? Hmmmm

Ya I know it looks to be growing out of the window.I couldn't understand that neither,it's just strange that it there.
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:28 PM
    I saw the close up..nothing wrong with that looks like weathered shades...the far away shot, if you look close you can see what you want in everyone of them. It is an old building with stains, and old age all over it.
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 12 2010 02:55 PM
    OMG its a tree! I almost wet myself with fright!!!!

when i looked at the first and second story windows, i thought either there were real plants by the windows or what i saw were reflections on the windows.