Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face in the window ?

Face in the window ?

Submitted by Fred.This was taken in houston,tx US...still not sure what it is....but it looks like a face in the window....they always said that building was haunted...so we just wanted to see it..took a pic...and we got that...didnt take more cause it was a late nite...just driving by...but looks like a face to me....

I don't see anything... :tu:
    Check the shape in the window at the middle far right.. . It's not really clear enough to determine what the object is, it could just be something on the window sill.
    Oh yeah, I see it, Thanks Saruman :tu: :tu:
    ..it looks like something square in the window sill, but there is what could be seen as eyes and a mouth.... too bad there's not another pic to compare.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 19 2007 08:27 PM
    in cases like this I wouldnt even count anything because of the bad quality of the photo. there is no possible way of knowing if its actually something paranormal or something you want to believe is there. . . Disintegration
    It does look like a card or one of those sticky things on the corner of the window. I don't see a face. :tu:
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:35 PM
    The second floor, first window to the right. It looks like one of those 2001 hockey games on playstation-a one dimensional figure in the crowd.
    Don't see any ghosties but how'd you miss the tornado in the BG?