Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Porch swing ghost ?

Porch swing ghost ?

Porch swing ghost ?.Submitted by Robert.While taking a ghost tour here in Abingdon, Virginia USA I had a recent encounter on July 29th of this year. Standing before the Greenway trigg House I noticed one of two swings on the front porch start to move back and forth, But only one side as thou someone were sitting there. The other swing did not move nor were the leaves in the trees or the flags, in fact there was no breeze at all. So noting this I took my camera phone and snapped off the enclosed picture. I learnt of the history off the house and a previous siting there. I send this picture to find out if you see what I see in it.

Photo
    Lament_Eternity
    Mar 26 2007 08:23 PM
    I hate camera phones. They take absolutely terrible-quality pics.
    Agreed Lament... shame its not higher resolution...
    if it was swinging on it's own you would've noticed, and if it happened could it be the wind ?
    Wow.On closer studying of this pic I see a woman( I think she might be black) in a white outfit.She is standing in between the two windows.. Very nice capture.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:18 AM
    Good catch Angela, I wouldn't have spotted that, but now that you mention it, I see that too. Not too bad of a pic. Definitely view-worthy.
    I see the black lady aswel. it was the first thing i noticed. She seems to be wearing an old style dress, with a reg on her head, like they uised to wear back in slavery times. .How old is this building? Where was it built? .Please message me back on it. .:] .it looks like there is somone sitting on the far right side, next to the wall, on the swing aswell. .:] .Good picture, i am farely impressed.
    i see the lady as well but more looks like maybe a nurse and on the far right of the "nurse" left of the pic looks like a shadow standing in front of the window almost looks like one of those shadow people that people have in there front yards leaning against a tree
    Photo
    serendipity4me
    May 27 2011 07:03 PM
    I see the one by the swing , but I also see a hooded figure in the forefront of the photo. Seems like a man to me. In any case, cool picture:)