Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange image

Strange image

This is the pride & joy of our 1st hunt! I have no idea what it is but it's nothing that we saw that was in the room with us. There looks like there might be a face in the stalk just below the circle. This was really weird & the investigators that were with us couldn't explain it either? Good luck!

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 24 2007 12:28 PM
    I really have no idea what I'm suppose to look at ???I see the anomaly on the left but it isn't paranormal.Please go in detail about your pic and circle what your seeing becuase I haven't picked it out yet? :tu:
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Nov 07 2007 06:38 PM

I really have no idea what I'm suppose to look at ???I see the anomaly on the left but it isn't paranormal.Please go in detail about your pic and circle what your seeing becuase I haven't picked it out yet? :huh:

.Same here, I think maybe I saw something at the top right but its most likely just the power of suggestion as I have been looking at these pics all day! If I knew where to look then maybe....
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:37 PM
    What??? I see nothing execpt some clear plastic hanging close to the lens.
    IT looks like the photographer has something plastic in his/her hand as they are taking the photo. I cant see it as anything paranormal.
    So many camera straps, so few spooks.
    Photo
    ScarletSantiago
    Jun 11 2009 10:49 PM
    :yes:
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 12 2010 02:58 PM
    more camera strap crap, come on people

it looks like someone is holding a wrench on the left side of the picture.