Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face in the shadows ?

Copyright

Lisa

Face in the shadows ?

so i didn't see anything until my mom called me and told me to look in the bottom left corner. i can see at least 1 face for sure but i have been told there is 2. u can notice that in my shadow it is light where the faces r and the head stone in the pic is a baby. kinda crazy!!!

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 15 2007 02:24 PM
    No disrespect but I really don't see what your talking baout this pic looks normal to me so circle what your seeing.I really hate pics where you can't figure out what I'm supposed to be looking at.Sometimes the naked eye will make you think your seeing something which seems to be the case here.
    that just grass. You must be an idiot if you can see a 'face'.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 15 2007 04:37 PM
    would someone please circle them for the seeing impaired. I see 2 faces but think its nothing more then shadows and light.. . Disintegration
    I see what you are talking about but it is just the shades of the grass in the shadow.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Oct 21 2007 02:35 AM
    I see, I see, I see, GRASS :tu: :tu:
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Nov 09 2007 02:08 PM

that just grass. You must be an idiot if you can see a 'face'.

.tut tut.. play nice. We may not see what she sees but that doesn't make her an idiot. :w00t:
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:43 PM
    Shadows and light x 2
    i understand,well, ghost supposed to be unseen. but i believe theres a ghost there, its a cemetary.

yes, rosie, i agree with kentuckyvelvet.  there's no reason to call someone an idiot.