Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Long island hotel

Long island hotel

While staying in a hotel in the north island i had quite an experience with the ghosts that are there, i have uploaded several photos of a manifestation and orbs taken on the stairway, the first photo is the orignal followed by one enhanced in color, there is nothing to the right in this room only a tv and draws what do you make of it

Ok...this is better....thank you Robbie, for this pic and the info..... . The image in question is I'm guessing the "Gumby" shaped mist.... There seems to be all kinds of stuff in side of it.....Interesting....nice capture.

Ok...this is better....thank you Robbie, for this pic and the info......The image in question is I'm guessing the "Gumby" shaped mist....There seems to be all kinds of stuff in side of it.....Interesting....nice capture.

.just to let you all know the medium in question has her own web site {the crystal shed ] she is about to do a video ghost hunt in this hotel along with five other haunted sites in new zealand, i have been asked to go on this but not sure if i can get away
    I not possitive, but I see some thing on top of the curtain rod. To the left. Like a outline of a shape of some thing...I told you I not to good at this...I hope you can go see those sites...Gosh wait...You know where the curtain on the left is pulled back. and there is a dark shadow in the middle of the curtain on the left. It looks to me that some one is sort of hiding behind it. Maybe a young boy child...Well thats the best I could do...If I'm wrong, oh well I tried. :)
    I see alot of blur and Gumby. Definitley Gumby. I didn't even know that he was dead! :)

I not possitive, but I see some thing on top of the curtain rod. To the left. Like a outline of a shape of some thing...I told you I not to good at this...I hope you can go see those sites...Gosh wait...You know where the curtain on the left is pulled back. and there is a dark shadow in the middle of the curtain on the left. It looks to me that some one is sort of hiding behind it. Maybe a young boy child...Well thats the best I could do...If I'm wrong, oh well I tried. :)

.you know you are right i had never looked there as i was preoccupied with what was on the right, i just done a series of ghost busts in this area includind this site while up there i had done some reserch on the place and to my surprise was blown away by what we had found out, the names for the child (mary) and the nanny (sarah ) they had lived in this hotel also there was a boy child who had run away when he was around 12 or 13 never to return also the child mary later in life returned to england where she had her face enameled, we also had a relative of sarah approach us out of the blue who was in the town doing a fact finding mission on her great grandmother who has since given us a photo of her, also alot of the names we had picked up in spirit were local bussiness men of the era, as well as a young man who was killed on a motor bike back in the 70s has now been confirmed by people who knew him. this is quite an amazing place to visit. :tu:
    i see a headless lady in period costume to the right of the photo i like this one :tu:
    is that a ghost?(lower right side) well she is headless alrite.creepy....

is that a ghost?(lower right side) well she is headless alrite.creepy....

. <_< thats what i believe