Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Friday night ghost

Friday night ghost

11.50pm 11th may 2008

Not sure what were supposed to be seeing here.. Why was the pic taken in the first place?. . Any info would be appreciated.
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Oct 09 2007 12:39 AM
    I can see a shadow of something, but background info would be needed to know what to look for.....
    Photo
    SuicidesPleasures
    Oct 09 2007 01:02 AM
    i totally agree with the two above me.... . more background info plx. :]
    I do see something in the lower right,...but was it there already?..what is it?

.as i had said the hotel is haunted i had been taking photos upstairs in this area, there was a feeling of being watched this room only has a bed tv and set of draws in it there is nothing to the right at all, a local medium had been in the hotel several weeks prior to me going there, she had spoken with a little girl and her nanny and mother, there was also a male figure in this hotel who i believe to be evil as i get very uneasy there also the fact that after taking this pitcure quite alot of banging, doors opening and closing, myself being thrown out of bed at 1-30 in the morning at the time i was awake watching tv. according to the medium that had been there the little girl was being molested by the male figure, my views on the photo is there are two females in the white and the shadow is the man, check out the lighter color photo that was named long island hotel named wrong its from new zealand
    The white mist is a lady in an old fashion dress. You can see her left hand at the end of the lacy sleeve. Her hand has something in it. Can you tell us more about this hotel? When did all this happen? Did these women kill the creep that was hurting the little girl as it seems to me that what is in her hand is an ax? Is there maybe a website about this hotel? Very nice picture!!!! Great capture!

The white mist is a lady in an old fashion dress. You can see her left hand at the end of the lacy sleeve. Her hand has something in it. Can you tell us more about this hotel? When did all this happen? Did these women kill the creep that was hurting the little girl as it seems to me that what is in her hand is an ax? Is there maybe a website about this hotel? Very nice picture!!!! Great capture!

.the hotel was built in the 1888 i am trying to find more info on the hotel in question. i get two names for these females mary and sarah, the latter being the name i got before i ever went there, this was later confirmed by the medium who had had contact with this child, as far as a axe im not sure i thought it was a book, i can tell you that when the owner started doing renovations on the building they found a hidden space between the floors, ie upstairs downstairs that covered a large area and several of the bedrooms.there is no website for this hotel only the mediums site
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 09 2007 12:48 PM
    just looks like a cloth draped over a chair or something. hard to tell from a dark and blurry photo. and if this hotel is so paranormal I find it odd that the only one with information on it is some medium. if and when you return to this place try to take some better photos.. . Disintegration

just looks like a cloth draped over a chair or something. hard to tell from a dark and blurry photo. and if this hotel is so paranormal I find it odd that the only one with information on it is some medium. if and when you return to this place try to take some better photos...Disintegration

..rest assured there is no sheet draped over a chair, and also there is not only one medium with the information as there has been five psychics, and clairvoyants doing a series of ghost busts on this hotel, i myself am a clairvoyant . also check out the lighter photo that was named long island hotel { wrong name} the photo was put through a hue process using u-lead photo. thanks for your comments anyway. each to there own views