Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mountains face ?

Mountains face ?

Look below the sign to the right... Do you see a face?

nope
    Hi Janey,. I think i see what you may be talking about....actually i can see 2 images.. The 1st is a bigger face w/ a hat on...which looks kinda transparent..... but is probably just all the shadows and colors from all the bushes and plants...idk. . The second face i see is much smaller and close to the ground and more defined, almost looks like a b&w photo face.. Can you pinpoint where your talking about..?. . Its a real nice clear pic and view of the mountains... where is this at..?

Hi Janey,.I think i see what you may be talking about....actually i can see 2 images..The 1st is a bigger face w/ a hat on...which looks kinda transparent.....but is probably just all the shadows and colors from all the bushes and plants...idk..The second face i see is much smaller and close to the ground and more defined, almost looks like a b&w photo face..Can you pinpoint where your talking about..?..Its a real nice clear pic and view of the mountains...where is this at..?

.Hey it took my a while to find it. But I found a see through face. That is so weird! <_<
    The face is about the size of a dime... looks like it has bushy (haha) eyebrows... I was gonna repost and circle, but can't figure out how to. Oh well.. It's probably nothing, but you never know!
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 26 2007 02:44 AM
    is there a story behind this photo? I do not see a face or multiple faces. just looks like a nice day on the road.. . Disintegration
    Looks like it's just the shadows and lighting on the bushes. You can make alot out of things if you look at them long enough though.
    i do c the face in the bush right under the sign
    Very cute.. Undoubtedly it is a coincidence of how stems and leaves are arranged at that location.. I agree with Noldoli above.
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Oct 02 2007 11:40 PM
    I can't make out anything. I kinda see the face by the sign, but I wouldn't call it that....
    Sorry. I am just not thinking you caught anything. :yes: