Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Girl in a dress

Girl in a dress

Submitted by lawrence.I'm 59 years old and have been around paranormal activity all my life.some people believe orbs are energy,well,maybe,but,until that is proven i just chase apparitions.i have taken many unexplained pictures.i usually work alone.only because no one wants to stay at a location for hours or sit in a cematary for hours without moving.some people have the ability to sense something is there.i guess i'm one of those people.anyway this is a picture of a young negro girl who commited suicide be cause she was raped and become pregnant.it happened in a little town in florida around 1930.from some of the stories i collected she was around 14.look in the center of picture.relax and look for the bottoms of her feet and then her legs.then you should see a blue dress.in the center you will see a power meter.thats all of her you can see.you have to look close.some can see it right away and some my take longer.

Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 13 2007 02:15 PM
    the story is not uncommon and since you believe you only captured the lower half of her how can you be sure that is who it is. I do not see anything and I do not recommend staring at photos until you start seeing things.. . Disintegration
    I seen it right off. Good capture. I assume you believe it is the colored girl by the color of her skin and the youthful appearance.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 13 2007 04:19 PM

I seen it right off. Good capture. I assume you believe it is the colored girl by the color of her skin and the youthful appearance.

.perhaps you could to circle or outline this youthful colored girl for me dmoon. ..Disintegration
    I see a person - the legs do seem to belong to a black person.. . However, I fail to comprehend the significance of a picture with a person in it.. This seems in no way unusual - let alone supernatural.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 14 2007 05:24 AM
    I fail to see anything still so would someone kindly outline this youthful colored girl for me. seriously if others can see the apparitions color and skin appearance I would really love to see what Im missing here. . . Disintegration
    Dead centre wearing a pale blue cape/dress. Then again, maybe I have an overactive imagination!
    It's still very blurry, maybe something there but hard to tell
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Sep 18 2007 01:39 PM
    First of all I'm not diggin that colored BS or the negro comment just get to the point and really black is a color but anyway I don't see anything partner and what I do see how is this location tied in to your colored girl story.Actually don't even answer.
    Don't you mean African American?. I am not seeing anything.
    Posted Image..I've cropped the section with the girl in the blue dress and tweaked the settings a bit so it stood out better...One thing I noticed as soon as I grabbed the full-sized version of the picture is the very thin black line that was drawn into the picture using some photo program like Photoshop. (I didn't add it, it's in his original picture)..The blue section appears to be very squared-off, with the black line running just about the entire width of the area in question. The two darker areas where some are saying appear to the legs of a black person appear to me at least, to be nothing more then dark lines on whatever the thing is in the background (A door?).I can see how it might be interpreted as a blue dress, but to me it looks like a weird discoloration and possibly (and I'm not accusing) some tampering with the image?