Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Elms hotel

Elms hotel

in the center you will see a circle with what looks to me like a child in the window w00t.gif

Hmmm,looks to me to be a smaller child in the window and has a white smoky hue to it,but you never know maybe there was actually a child in that room.......but then again maybe not.. Undecided.. Nice pic.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 06 2007 04:08 PM
    is there a reason why a child shouldnt be in the window? there is not enough information and also the photo is too small. . . Disintegration
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 07 2007 04:25 AM
    Oh my gosh! if you look to the window to the right you will see the floral pattern chairs mommy! And above the circled blob of mass in the a/c grill I can see a demons face. Also the light reflection smudge ' brother is right above that! Wow this is some undisputable proof!
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 07 2007 04:27 AM
    Sorry for the sarcasm, i have not had a cigarette in 7 days. They are just refelections
    *hands the carpenter a cigarette*. feel better?
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Jan 02 2008 09:46 PM
    there was no child there when my bf took the pic
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 11:11 PM
    There was a good chance there was a human there, of all those windows how could you know there was not a child there when the pic was took.