Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mystery bones, burn ?

Mystery bones, burn ?

Submitted by Kathleen.I recently found these bones in my Brother-In-Laws yard. They have been on a shelf until I finally put them in a frame. Here are a couple pictures. Can anyone explain what the spot is. It's as if it cut through the picture?

Photo
    Lakotagal70
    Aug 16 2007 08:20 PM
    Looks Like someone giving the peace sign in the frame one the right, and the frame on the right looks like a result of double exposure. Please explain more if you can
    Is this photo of two seperate framed bones or one taken twice? There is a red glow to it. I get that sometimes too and I cannot figure it out. Do you know what the red glow is from? . The frame to the right looks like the creature that once inhabited the bones is there, almost like you can see through paper thin skin and see the warm being on the inside. What does these bones belong to? and why did you frame them?
    This looks like someones fingers on the right taken the photo and on the left you can see knuckles(like how you would hold a camera to take photo's) and I think the glare from the flash hit the glassed portion of the framed bones.(why are they framed.(Hmmm)
    Photo
    kathleen97496
    Sep 03 2007 06:49 AM

Looks Like someone giving the peace sign in the frame one the right, and the frame on the right looks like a result of double exposure. Please explain more if you can

..The one on the left I realize is double exposed & that's me. It's the red one that gets me. It was taken right after the first one, same lighting, same angle, same everything but it's as if the picture shocked me when I took it. I literally thought it broke my camera. But, my camera works fine. I found those bones on my brother in laws property. Took them home & recently put them in a frame...My brother in law passed away about a week before I put them in the frame. He was only 44 but one hell of a man. ..I've just never taken or seen a picture like this. ..Thanks for asking. .Kathleen
    Photo
    kathleen97496
    Sep 03 2007 07:08 AM

Is this photo of two seperate framed bones or one taken twice? There is a red glow to it. I get that sometimes too and I cannot figure it out. Do you know what the red glow is from? .The frame to the right looks like the creature that once inhabited the bones is there, almost like you can see through paper thin skin and see the warm being on the inside. What does these bones belong to? and why did you frame them?

.. This is one frame shot twice. I would be the creature in the right picture. Double exposed.. The red one though, I have no clue what happened. I really don't know why I framed them or why I even picked them up. They were in a cage. They looked so lonely. I don't know what they are. The bones off to the sides are actually the bottom teeth. . . My brother in law passed away about a week before I put them in the frame.He was actually my Ex-brother in law. He was only 44 & one hell of a man. Seeing those bones on the shelf reminded me of the last time I had seen him. I was afraid they would get lost or broke.. I didn't see him again. .... . Really.............I'm not usually this twisted.
    Photo
    kathleen97496
    Sep 03 2007 07:14 AM

This looks like someones fingers on the right taken the photo and on the left you can see knuckles(like how you would hold a camera to take photo's) and I think the glare from the flash hit the glassed portion of the framed bones.(why are they framed.(Hmmm)

...Those are my fingers. It's the red one I'm curious about. I really don't know why I framed them.
    I don't think people are twisted when sharing something deep only when they act upon those feelings or thoughts that are derranged do I wonder about them or think they are twisted.. . Psychology is as amazing as the paranormal. . . Okay, so we both have had red photos, neither one of us knows why and I can't find answers from anyone else.. . Did you by any chance cover up the flash when taking the photo? Maybe the red is from live flesh. I was talking to a friend over this posting and I had said this looks to be some type of bird, makes sense since you stated that the bones were in a cage.. . Sometimes we are empathetic and just to feel a lonely presence when looking at something doesn't make you twisted. I think it thoughtful.. You feel a connection to the bones, maybe because you were close to your ex-brother-in-law and you were personally feeling lonely like the bones. a SENSE of emptiness. . . Have a good one and I will still try and find answer to the red.
    Photo
    kathleen97496
    Sep 07 2007 07:17 AM

I don't think people are twisted when sharing something deep only when they act upon those feelings or thoughts that are derranged do I wonder about them or think they are twisted...Psychology is as amazing as the paranormal. ..Okay, so we both have had red photos, neither one of us knows why and I can't find answers from anyone else...Did you by any chance cover up the flash when taking the photo? Maybe the red is from live flesh. I was talking to a friend over this posting and I had said this looks to be some type of bird, makes sense since you stated that the bones were in a cage...Sometimes we are empathetic and just to feel a lonely presence when looking at something doesn't make you twisted. I think it thoughtful..You feel a connection to the bones, maybe because you were close to your ex-brother-in-law and you were personally feeling lonely like the bones. a SENSE of emptiness. ..Have a good one and I will still try and find answer to the red.

...Hi, thanks for posting.. I seen a the face in your photo. How odd... No, the flash wasn't covered. I took it right after the other picture. It literally jolted my camera. .. I did care alot for my ex-brother-in-law alot. He was family for 25 years. He was my age. Paralyzed when he was 21 from the waist down. Never stopped life. Loved his family hard. He had his legs amputated about a year ago. The he was amputated up to his chest. Nothing but arms & a upper torso. No one should ever go through what he went through... Anyway, I found the bones & took them home. Some kind of rodent I'm sure. It wasn't a bird cage....just one of those little ones on the ground. .. I wonder if I should take them out of the frame. Maybe they don't like it. .. Hell,I don't know.
    The skull looks to be a rabbit, or maybe a groundhog. I can't tell because of no scale reference. Otherwise I see nothing spectacular about this photo.
    its the skull of a bird and the things beside the skull is the bottom and top beak probly a pigion that had a broken wing that someone put in a cage till it got heeled but instead passed on alot of people will put an injured bird in a cage long enought to heal and so other birds wont attack and kill it which they will do to there own kind like a put out of misery favor