Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Spirit Mountain

Spirit Mountain

Submitted by Kathleen.This waterfall picture was taken in Oregon. I don't know if you can see the images in the mountains that I do but it blows my mind. This picture has not been altered or doctored in anyway. Included is the original & then I pulled out just a couple images for example. There are so many. The second is a Mare & her foal. In the forehead of the mare is a little Indian girl with a huge smile on her face. In the 3rd are 2 babies faces. If you do see these and want me to pull out more let me know. Like I said there are lots.

Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 26 2007 08:19 PM
    I a sorry to say that I can not see a thing. Try cropping and high lighting the area that you want us to see something. This is a gorgeous picture however. Looks so serene
    I think this is a simple case of matrixing. However, I am willing to see what you see, but I cannot, maybe a little darkening of the photo. I love OR. This is a beautiful photo, it is so inviting.
    This is such a busy picture.In the third one I see a couple of faces down near the bottom left middle.It's a beautiful picture.. It's very hard to get any evidence of spiritual activity in a pic like this.With the mountains and the trees,you can actually see things that can easily be explained.. I am however not saying nothing is there.I'm sure there is,but hard to tell.
    Photo
    kathleen97496
    Sep 03 2007 08:03 AM

I a sorry to say that I can not see a thing. Try cropping and high lighting the area that you want us to see something. This is a gorgeous picture however. Looks so serene

. I resubmitted the picture so It'll be all by itself. I need to learn photo shop. If you were to cut this picture in half the width way, then divide the top half into thirds........just look at the third section on top. The insets are from the third. Let's see.........I see babies faces. I see a mare & her foal. I see a little Indian girl with her head band on. .That's just a minute fraction of the things I see. That's just in that corner. I had it blown up to a poster. It's in my livingroom. . Not many people see it.
    Photo
    kathleen97496
    Sep 03 2007 08:12 AM

This is such a busy picture.In the third one I see a couple of faces down near the bottom left middle.It's a beautiful picture..It's very hard to get any evidence of spiritual activity in a pic like this.With the mountains and the trees,you can actually see things that can easily be explained..I am however not saying nothing is there.I'm sure there is,but hard to tell.

..The faces you see are from that top right corner. Those would be 2 of the many, many faces in this picture. .Actually so is from the top corner also. It would be the Mare & foal I see. Right btetween the mares eyes is a Little Indian Girl. ..Not many people see it. It is so vivid to me. ...Thanks
    Photo
    kathleen97496
    Sep 03 2007 08:16 AM

I think this is a simple case of matrixing. However, I am willing to see what you see, but I cannot, maybe a little darkening of the photo. I love OR. This is a beautiful photo, it is so inviting.

..Matrixing????? Huh????? Boy do I feel dumb.. I think it was just meant for me. Not very many people see it. Actually, I think I'll draw what I see one day. I resubmitted so we'll see if it's any better. ..Thanks

Matrixing????? Huh????? Boy do I feel dumb.. I think it was just meant for me. Not very many people see it. Actually, I think I'll draw what I see one day. I resubmitted so we'll see if it's any better. ..Thanks.

.There's nothing there. I hope you never see Jesus' face in a taco shell.

Matrixing????? Huh????? Boy do I feel dumb.. I think it was just meant for me. Not very many people see it. Actually, I think I'll draw what I see one day. I resubmitted so we'll see if it's any better. ..Thanks.

.There's nothing there. I hope you never see Jesus' face in a taco shell..

.That was uncalled for cryin'brian