Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange anomaly

Strange anomaly

So whats the story, morning glory???. . :yes:
    This photo is CreepY . Is that a babies room?
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 28 2007 12:04 AM
    I am not buying it. There are people trying to prove of life after and people like this cuase people like me be more sceptical! :angry:
    Anyone know what that black shape is above the thumb of that persons hand?. I also see a pic near the lamp in the room that looks like a shadow ghost with it's head bent over.. I agree IMc.It is creepy.

I am not buying it. There are people trying to prove of life after and people like this cuase people like me be more sceptical! :tu:

.I Agree with bettercarpenter, but also, What is it? Tjis is nothing and if you say this picture's great, then you MUST be Drunk!!

I am not buying it. There are people trying to prove of life after and people like this cuase people like me be more sceptical! <_<

.I Agree with bettercarpenter, but also, What is it? Tjis is nothing and if you say this picture's great, then you MUST be Drunk!!.

.I'm getting kind of tired of waste-of-time, crappy photos. This shows nothing, it's not creepy, it's a crummy picture...period.

I am not buying it. There are people trying to prove of life after and people like this cuase people like me be more sceptical! :yes:

.So is that your only reason to post here? To try and disprove anything from afterlife? Just asking because that's all I see from you. Yes some of these pics are questionable at best but others may be good captures.