Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Crystal globe (5)

Crystal globe (5)

10 years ago. Notice how much the face in the globe resembles the picture of Ashley father on the wall whom by the way passed on when Ash was 15!

Okay the photo I think you are referring to is to the right side of the Crystal and the face on the photo is turned and slanted. The crystal ball represents similarities yet the turn and slant are not the same. . . Hmmm... this one is a thunker, that's for sure.
    I was *thunking* about this pic too. It is alot like the framed pic. Also the lava lamp there could have something to do with the colors in the crystal ball. See where the little orange blobs are in the lava lamp? They look similar to the ones in the crystal ball. Reflection perhaps?. Anyways still *thunking* about this one.. The face and the hat in the crystal ball are kind of hmm....could it be?. :huh:
    i see a clown in the lava lamp

R u a blonde and how on earth do u see a clown???
    Photo
    kidsquirtle
    Feb 03 2009 12:46 AM

OMG!THERE IS A CLOWN IN THE LAVALAMP!.look reeally close
    the globe is picking up the reflection and its making it swirl just like when you look at yourself in a spoon its wavy because its not flat but its strange because its to the side of it instead of in front of the pic very strange because the reflection in the lava lamp is distorted as well