Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Crystal globe (3)

Crystal globe (3)

This is ashly holding the globe. some kind of plasma?

Im sorry, unscathed777, but I do not see what it is your trying to show us. I see no face, and no plasma. Isee a ball of incandecent material, which can make anything look spooky. Held in the right light or possition it can reflect and make your face look like the boogie mans.
    Photo
    unscathed777
    Aug 02 2007 10:27 PM

Im sorry, unscathed777, but I do not see what it is your trying to show us. I see no face, and no plasma. Isee a ball of incandecent material, which can make anything look spooky. Held in the right light or possition it can reflect and make your face look like the boogie mans.

:huh: ..(incandeScent) karma, Thanks for the opinion, however the first picture is nowhere near anyones face. I have many other pictures that show it reflects perfectly upside down. The globe is perfectly round there are no angles to misconstrue a reflection. we used the same background and same lighting for every picture that night they all vary greatly. ;)

Sorry but all I see is a boy/girl holding a glass ball!
    What do you use this ball for may I ask? I'm asking because I like to caution people from using objects to contact the ghost world, you may not end up contacting a ghost but a spirit there's a difference and usually a bad difference.
    I think what you have here is a prismatic reflection from a crystal ball.. If this is truly a "crystal ball" - in other words, a globe made from quartz crystal, then there are tiny cracks and imperfections within the quartz which catch the light and reflect it out and back, just like a prism does.
    ok in this one i do see a face looks like a joker face