Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Crystal globe (1)

Crystal globe (1)

My friend Ashley showed me a picture of this globe that had been taken about 10 years ago. She said it looked like fire inside, I clearly see a face. I had her bring the globe over so we could take some pics. This pic is to show that it is perfectly clear glass. The fallowing pics are with different people holding it. We used the same black jacket for background for consistency. As you can see there is some form of plasma (and faces in the last two) in all of them while being held. With the exception of while im holding it, completely clear except the reflection of my thumb. I spiritually "clean house" on a regular basis perhaps thats why I'm not sure. I'm thinking maybe the globe is some kind of spiritual conduit or portal perhaps. I would REALLY appreciate some opinions. THANX!!!

Wow, orbs on steroids. :yes:
    Just curious to know if you take this crystal with you to your spiritual cleansings?
    If you zoom in,you can see the two *brass* thingies behind the ball.They look like they are the exact shape and connection as the ball light.Just the ball has a more glowed look.. Reflection I think.
    Photo
    unscathed777
    Sep 21 2007 04:25 PM

If you zoom in,you can see the two *brass* thingies behind the ball.They look like they are the exact shape and connection as the ball light.Just the ball has a more glowed look..Reflection I think.

.This pic is to show that the globe is cmpleatly clear. And yes it is reflection in this pic.