Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Charles Manson

Copyright

Charles Manson

Well......riddle me this..Say there's an documentary on the TV about Charles Manson..Say for some reason you feel the need to take photographs.from the TV, showing portraits of Charles Manson..So you have the film developed, you look at them and see.that the negative is actually the positive and the print turned.out to be the negative..There are a lot of "if's" to this and it is not really an ghostpicture,.but the fact that it's Ol' Charlie just makes it....................eerie.

...It's coming down mann!. . ------------------------------
    Don't know how this was done, but it is "no doubt" a cool picture :) . . WWCD ? ( What would Charlie do? )

WWCD ? ( What would Charlie do? )

....get arrested and rot in jail for his diabolical crimes!...But indeed, a very odd turn of events with the negative. I wonder if the TV picture has anything to do with it????
    It wasn't done, it just happened.. I went back to the photolab to ask, but they couldn't explain it either.. ( and then they crossed themselves, chased me out of the store trowing. holy water at me!) :)

WWCD ? ( What would Charlie do? )

....get arrested and rot in jail for his diabolical crimes!.But indeed, a very odd turn of events with the negative. I wonder if the TV picture has anything to do with it????.

.I don't think your that far off blaming the TV.I also believe it plays a large portion in all of this.

It wasn't done, it just happened..I went back to the photolab to ask, but they couldn't explain it either..( and then they crossed themselves, chased me out of the store trowing.holy water at me!) :)

.Do you blame them?
    C'mon don't be shy post a comment!. . The least you can do, is yell;" Fake, Fraud, False, Photoshop, Furry things are tickling my toes...... whtvr".. . 'cause all I've got now is a lot of; If's, but's and maybe's. Wouldn't it be great if we'd figure it out?. ( 'kay, it would be great for me, but still.....). . curious and pending,. Z.

C'mon don't be shy post a comment!..The least you can do, is yell;" Fake, Fraud, False, Photoshop, Furry things are tickling my toes...... whtvr"...'cause all I've got now is a lot of; If's, but's and maybe's.Wouldn't it be great if we'd figure it out?.( 'kay, it would be great for me, but still.....)..curious and pending,.Z.

C'mon don't be shy post a comment!..The least you can do, is yell;" Fake, Fraud, False, Photoshop, Furry things are tickling my toes...... whtvr"...'cause all I've got now is a lot of; If's, but's and maybe's.Wouldn't it be great if we'd figure it out?.( 'kay, it would be great for me, but still.....)..curious and pending,.Z.

(ooops sorry 'bout that I hit the wrong button on that last post).OK I have a theory here .. If the TV was showing a negative picture.at the time when you took your picture, wouldn't it then turn out a .positive on the negative ? Does this make sense ?.Like some shows that do that strobing thing "from positive to negative" ?
    Yes, that makes perfect sence K.. That an very plausible course of events ( it could actually be spot on).. They love to do that, to make it more intimidating.. . Top marks, :) . . Darn, GM is a good forum, it took you only 9 ( well 4 'cause the rest is me). comments to come very near to a conclusion.. . . :) . Z.