Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Haunted hotel of New Orleans

Haunted hotel of New Orleans

The center building in the photograph is New Orleans' famous haunted hotel. I captured this photograph for my collection. But to my surprise I see some images above the door of the hotel. Any explanation?

hmm...looks like it might just be a reflection off of one of the cars parked outside of the building....
    It looks to me that it is sun glare.
    Why there is no such thing under any other building?

Sorry I don't see anything.
    looks like a hooded figure of a man lol

.If you look at the cars, only the two cars in front of the hotel are in the sunlight..The other cars are in the shade, also the balcony of the hotel is a bit higher up..Note how concave the street is, wich means that the cars are "leaning" towards .the sidewalk, so they'd reflect the sunlight in an inward angle onto the building..I believe that's the case here.

.If you look at the cars, only the two cars in front of the hotel are in the sunlight..The other cars are in the shade, also the balcony of the hotel is a bit higher up..Note how concave the street is, wich means that the cars are "leaning" towards .the sidewalk, so they'd reflect the sunlight in an inward angle onto the building..I believe that's the case here..

..Thanks, ..I am non-believer of such thigs, and this is the kind of explanation I was looking for.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 05:45 AM
    Heck I would even say that it a sun reflection off water or a fluid. Not necessarily a rain puddle but even some spelt drink
    Another poor schmo who is told a tall tale about a haunted hotel in order to get their custom, then sees things in reflected lights, smoke and shadows. Its the old classic tale!