Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mystery houses

Mystery houses

Submitted by Darla. Here is a picture that was taken September 2006 at a small cemetery in WI . My husband and I went there to visit my father-in-law, he is buried there. When we were leaving I asked my husband to take a shot of the Cedar trees as they are very old. He took this shot over his shoulder while we sitting in the car.[/size] This cemetery has no houses around it. Everyone that I have shown this photo to sees the house in the back and the little person standing in front of what we think is a door but everyone knows that this could not be as there are no houses there. I just would like to know what it is. [size="2"]Thank you

hey that's very interesting, a ghost house, heh, cemeteries can never stop surprising us. :huh:
    I'm uncertain :unsure: . I just think that there was a house back there, but if the story is true then I'm stumped on this one.

I'm uncertain :unsure: . I just think that there was a house back there, but if the story is true then I'm stumped on this one.

I like this one, awesome pic! :huh:
    I thought I was seeing things when looking at this picture as well. I showed it off to a lot of other people to make sure it was there. I went back to this cemetery on Saturday and took another picture in almost the same spot and you cannot see a house. I will post it to show that there is no house there.
    one word... bizarre... best pic I've seen since the last good one :huh:
    Photo
    Ghost-Mysteries
    May 02 2007 11:32 AM
    Here's a second photograph taken at the same location last Saturday by the same person who submitted the original image. There doesn't seem to be any sign of a house in this one...Click Here
    wow okay the second photograph has me slightly convinced. thats amazing ive never seen that before, but i dunno i'm still wondering...lol =]
    This is one of the most intriguing pictures I have seen especially now the other picture has been submitted and there is no house in it. I noticed, after zooming in, that the figure in the first pic seems to be a bit....busty. Anyone else notice that? . Interesting picture.
    I don't see a person at all.. Could someone point out where the person is?. I see the house, but I don't see the person.. This is a very intriguing picture.. I am wholey convinced, especially after looking at both pictures; However, I just don't see anyone in the picture.
    Very interesting pic, thank you :hmm: