Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange shapes

Strange shapes

Submitted by anonymous.My daughter-in-law took this picture at her house, we can see a face in it maybe two. It was taken on her cell phone and the only light in the room was sunlight from the adjoining room. The picture was supposed to be of her dog but this is what came out of it. We would like some ideas of what it could be. Please and thank you.

It looks like to me that the camera phone may not have been steady when the pic was taken and maybe the flash didn't go off. Sometimes we also don't realize that things may be hanging in front of our camera's. B)
    Shame its not too clear... :huh:
    what´s this supposed to be?
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 09:38 AM
    what kind of dog is that?
    Looks to me like two faces speeding downward toward something.I'm stumped on this 1.Maybe try and lighten it up to see if there is anything else in there.
    Looks like an entity looking into a mirror at itself with ht ereflection facing us. And then in the back of the head of the entity looking into the window, that looks like another face forward looking straight out at us.