Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Uknown object

Copyright

The Ohio Paranormal Org.

Uknown object

Here is one i caught in my living room....I croped it and enlarged so you can see it. Yes I do still have the full sized....

I can't see anything, I mean, looks like a.. brown scratched piece of paper or something?
    the gold color is it. that is not on my wall nor anything rreflected onto the wall.
    Its amazing..(The wall colour,not the goldy thing)..but what is it supposed to be...?. was it floating? dancing or singing a ballard? moaning or chanting in a obscure language? did it seriously frighten you?. some help here please,otherwise I'll file it as another image of the foil wrapper off a chocolate...yum :tu:
    OK I was taking pictures in my living room aka the doodle room for the kids.. An after I downloaded the pictures to my HD i found this thing floating behind my wife on the wall.. Thing is I took more than one picture and it came out in only one. I tried different angles to recreat it and nothing.. I had a frined tell me it is a fire spirit thus the color. All I know is we call it our furness keeper. His name is hermies.. Any ways there have been other thigns in my house now an then go bump an such. Nothing scares me about it kind of nice if ou ask me. . No there was no noise at the time. I just get feelings sometimes an take pictures.. . But any ways if there are any other questions just ask.
    Ok,sorry to if i seemed to mock you, but this pic caught my attention for some reason. just wondering, could you post the original pic? (you may wish to remove your wifes identity of course!) but i would be interested to see this as it was.. Also, if there is any one who is a skilled hand at such things, could they alter the contrast? it might give old yellow blob here some form.. other wise, it remains Mr Spirit of Chocolate foil.
    I can invert the colors for you and see about doing that with the full size if you want. but with the full pic it is quite small.
    that would be good, thanks :tu:
    Im confused :huh:
    Ok seeing it like this creeps me out.It does look like some type of demon. :yes: . Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...goosebumps now