Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ouija board anomaly

Ouija board anomaly

Ouija board anomaly.Submitted by Jackie.This picture was taken while playing the ouija board...there was some king of pressure around my arm.i felt my arm going crazy with motion from left to right there was a spirit trying to write something on the ouija board...i had to stop playing for it wouldnt stop moving ..i took the picture myself while playing the ouija. If you look at the picture there is something brown that is wrapping around my arm...plus there is a white imprint of a hand too..

Photo
    bellydancer_093
    Feb 21 2007 08:10 PM
    Okay...so I've been studing this picture for a couple of days now. At the very bottom right corner, just above the arm. Does anyone else see an eye? Possibly an outline of a face as well? Creepy.
    I see the face and eye. Could be anything but it is kind of creepy.
    nice ouija, and what do you think the brown thing is ?
    I dont get this, pattern in a jumper i think...
    well it's a nice pic anyway
    Yikes.Quija board playing,not a very good idea :wacko: . Not sure what to make of the brown thing circling your arm.. Bad energy?
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 27 2007 02:58 PM
    Yea keep playing with the board of death...I really advise to leave that Quiji alone I wonder has your life been tormented ever since if so share the stories.It looks like a form of a vortex.
    Board of Death?. more like bored to death....
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 05 2008 02:12 AM
    I'd go see a doctor for that brown rash, looks like a serious medical problem
    Why do people insist on messing about with something that they don't understand & that can cause such dire consequences such as an Ouija Board ? I think there's another picture on this site where a girl & her friends were playing with one at a school ground & had the apparition of a long haired little girl follow her all the way to her house. .When you intentionally open portals that you don't know how to close then you can let malevolent spirits & entities cross over to our plane of existence that cannot be easily gotten rid of & the penalties for frivolously tinkering with one of these "toys" can be seriously & tragically life altering.. .I wish to God that the companies who manufacture these damned things would quit doing so, as there are documented cases of teenagers & adults who were driven insane & even killed by inviting extremely hostile & dangerous energies to come forth or to 'speak' to them under the assumption that they might contact a deceased relative or friend, or to tell fortunes.