Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Unknown ghost

Unknown ghost

hi i'm new to this well here's my pic of a ghost i took is at night and whan i hook my cam up to the computer and found this on a wall wand i did no see this whan i took this pic.

Hi, thanks for submitting your picture. I'm not quite sure where to look on the image, can you point the ghost out for us ? Thanks. :)
    It wouldn't be that strange orange thing over the settee would it.
    I don't see anything unusual... B)
    I think they're talking about the shadow on the wall behind the desk where the vase is located. You can faintly see it in the small pic, but enlarge it and it's more clear. My opinion... just a shadow from the objects on or around the desk.
    I agree... just a very interesting dressed front room....
    is the doll the ghost ?
    Photo
    The Phantom
    May 15 2007 01:23 PM
    :hmm: I See A Face But It Looks Like The Face Of The Girl On The Front Cover Of Les Miserables.Look To Behind The Frame To The Right Of The Computer... <_< At First I Thought It Was What Seems To Be An Action Figure To The Top Right On Top Of The Closet.
    I see flowers.............evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvverywhere!!!! Sorry couldn't resist.. Seriously now,look up above the curtains in the middle there is a very light mist trailing up from the middle of the curtains and stops at the top,which appears to be an *orb* like thing