Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

A ghostly reflection ?

A ghostly reflection ?

Hi this is my first post here , im posting here becasue of my late nanna Mrs Linda Channon. She sadly past away on christmas day 2006 of a bloodclot. This has as expected upset my family dearly, so much so my mum still to this day refuses to say goodbye to her (she diddnt atend my nannas funeral) but she has made a sorta shrine for her on her frontroom table which consists of gifts my nanna brought my mum for christmas, flowers and a old black and white photo of my nannas wedding day. Now this photo hasnt got a glass frame its just placed inside the gold frame you can see. I was up my mums the other night and she was going on about this picture saying 'John (her husband) can she something in this picture on his camera but I cant, can you have a look at it' talking to me, so I did. I couldnt really see anything at first but a sorta smoky image on the photo that isnt on the original, I said it could be a refection but then they told me theres no glass on the photo and with closer examination it really diddnt look like a refection at all to me. I was looking for a figure but then John said' If you look close enough you can see eyes and a mouth' , so I carry on looking at the photo but this time looking for a face. Then it happened, it was like a bolt of lightning going through my body (which my mum somehow felt at the same time too) I saw it, 'it' being my nannas face looking at me. I was overwelmed and havnt been able to stop thinking about it, this has given faith to a sceptic about the afterlife. Please send me your views on this picture and thanks for you time.

A very interesting picture indeed! I really don't know what to make of this. I can see the 'misting' inside the frame, and I could see how it could look like a face. Whether or not it is paranormal, well, I can't answer that, but it has obviously had a positive influence on you, so that can't be a bad thing, right?. . Thank you for sharing that with us! :) . . anyone else have any input?
    I'm sorry for the loss of your nana, I can see it as well. I believe she came back to let you know that she is happy where she is and your not to worry...Please tell your mom that was a really nice shrine, and tell her that its ok she doesnt have to say good bye, tell her to talk to her mom daily, she is there in spirit. I lost my only brother and I talked to him daily and I know he is around, just recently, well it's been 4 yrs since my dad passed away, it was the other night he shook the bed to let me know he was there, because I had called for him...I believe Heaven is on Earth but in another plain of existence...There is a man out there named James Redfield who wrote the Celestine Prophecy, I've read all of his books and I'm waiting for the 12th Insight, which he is still in the process of writing. If you want peace, this man is totally amazing. I'll post the website here for you...http://celestinevision.com/...Take care and God Bless you and your family.
    Yeah I see a face now, interesting since there's no glass
    I THINK THAT ITS THE HUSBAND THAT IS LETTING YOU KNOW THAT EVRYTHING IS OK AND THAT YOU CAN LET GO.. WRITE BACK
    Im not sure... perhaps a reflection but also very interesting from a religious perspective...
    So sorry to hear about your Nanna.. . I was intending to ask if there were any candles lit at the time that the picture was taken(not nanna's wedding pic,but this pic). As I looked closer at it the mist, it seems to be only in the framed picture and there is no mist outside of it.. Wonderful capture!. Thanks for shaing it with us.