Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost of a crash victim ?

Ghost of a crash victim ?

THIS LOOKS LIKE A GHOST LEAVING THE WRECK

Photo
    YourOpheliac
    Feb 27 2008 05:31 PM
    COuld be mistaken for a glare, but it sure looks like a human figure to me. .I loved it.
    Photo
    ghosthunterjosh
    Apr 18 2008 10:30 PM
    it kind of looks more angel like to me. maybe then victims guardian returning to heaven. or bringing the victim to heaven. its a pretty good picture.
    The person who had the car crash didnt die,even she thinks it was her guardian angel.
    Fagins girl
    Jun 25 2008 09:11 PM
    This is to me really unexplainable. I have seen it on a documentary before. If nobody in the car was killed I think it must be a spirit looking after those involved.. . xx
    Photo
    ScarletSantiago
    Jun 14 2009 05:10 PM
    Looks like cigarrete smoke to me, sorry.

if you dont belive in ghosts then why are you even on???
    Photo
    MyChaoticPeace
    Jul 08 2010 09:14 PM

.Cigarrete smoke doesn't appear so smoothly on film... Have you ever actually seen cigarrete smoke on film? When you see it you can see the deeper which contrast with the more whispy white depending on the density of the amount of smoke in a particular area. ..I can't say if it's a real anything but it's not cigarrete smoke. I've a number of candid photo's from parties that show myself exhailing cigar smoke and my fiance his cigarrete smoke if you'd like to see the difference between this and that...
    Photo
    third-smoke
    Jul 15 2010 05:37 PM
    lol the ghost for got his keys in the car !!!! :rolleyes:
    Photo
    tangentimmortal
    Nov 06 2010 08:15 AM
    mist, smoke, water droplet on the lense, a bug close up to the camera, lint or dust close to the camera. This could be many things. I think this leans towards one of the things i have listed rather than paranormal. The road looks wet, there could be many things flying around in the air due to the crash, im assuming many people such as police and paramedics, bystanders etc. Mnay environmental factors. More than there is paranormal. I rule this one not paranormal.
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 05:13 PM
    I believe in this one. I really do. :yes: