Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Apparition on hands and knees

Apparition on hands and knees

NOW THIS LOOKS LIKE A GHOSTLY FIGURE LAYING DOWN

Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 21 2008 07:14 PM
    Again if possible any and every bit of background information is very helpful in the analysis picture. That's a strange pose.
    Photo
    YourOpheliac
    Feb 27 2008 05:32 PM
    i see the figure....
    i've seen this pic before and someone has mentioned it looks as though they are on the floor coughing - possibly from smoke inhalation as there seems to be vapour coming off their body heading towards the top right of the picture.. . i think its definitely worth considering it as paranormal...i mean look at the densities around the pelvis and the head. and the posture of the figure.... . i liiike :)
    wow. I feel that is is a good picture. I mean when was the picture taken? awhile ago? And if so it would be hard to fake. Good picture!
    It's deffnitely a interesting picture. I don't see how this one could be faked since it looks like a home picture not a proffesional one. If you look in the background it almost looks as if there is smoke in the background. It's the same misty quality as the person.
    Photo
    ScarletSantiago
    Jun 14 2009 05:11 PM
    Cigarrete smoke.
    If its a figure, it is interesting how all the spots which are glowing are almost accurately depicting the Chakras.
    i theroy about this figure.......you know how when your in a room that is full of smoke and it makes you feel really sick. Well maybe thats how this spirit died in a room full of toxic gas and it died agian just a theroy.
    Photo
    MyChaoticPeace
    Jul 08 2010 09:20 PM

Cigarrete smoke.

.This one does look more like cigarrete smoke then the last one you said as much... However I've never seen cigarrete smoke bounce a flash to glow like that. Perhaps, since you seem so against the idea of paranormal, something more dense then cigarrete smoke?..This is an interesting picture but without more information about it I couldn't really say anything about paranormal or not. Cigarrete smoke I suppose can't be ruled out but I find it unlikely considering the way it looks, I'd be interested to know though what else was going on throughout the room, the time of year, and if the street was busy or not. I'd also like to know what type of cam it was.
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 12 2010 03:17 PM
    you can see the flash reflection in the tv, makes and interesting shape but I highly doubt this is paranormal