Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Apparition behind couple

Apparition behind couple

CHECK OUT THE GHOST LIKE FIGURE BEHIND THIS COUPLE,LOOKS WEIRD

whoa thats like....whoa
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 07 2008 06:42 PM
    I agree whoa I guess the dead do return to their resting place.
    Photo
    ScarletSantiago
    Jun 14 2009 05:12 PM
    Looks like a picture taken from a television screen.
    Photo
    Indiana Bart
    Jun 27 2009 09:50 AM
    If this picture wasn't altered as in cut, I'd say the photogragher might as well of been my mother. Odd that the two people are not centered in the frame..... Was this taken when cameras were on try pods? If so this could easily be a double exposeure trick. I am not denying if this is real or not but that it can be done.
    i agree very odd but if the photographer had an unsteady hand i could see how the camera might have been jerked down or up or whatever
    Photo
    MyChaoticPeace
    Jul 08 2010 09:23 PM

.I agree, or its an older type of film. My mother has some very old photo's that sort of look like that now. However, I find it interesting they aren't centered and if it is old it could easily be an issue with exposure or the developing proccess. Not saying either way difinitivly but not somthing that screams paranormal to me.
    Photo
    MyChaoticPeace
    Jul 08 2010 09:25 PM

.I agree, or its an older type of film. My mother has some very old photo's that sort of look like that now. However, I find it interesting they aren't centered and if it is old it could easily be an issue with exposure or the developing proccess. Not saying either way difinitivly but not somthing that screams paranormal to me..

..** process, definitively, something
    Photo
    third-smoke
    Jul 15 2010 05:42 PM

.ovusly it was a picture and he tuck a pic of it so he could put it on the computer !!! duhh