Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Newby church ghost

Newby church ghost

Newby church ghost.Image taken by Reverend K.F.Lord in Newby Church, Yorkshire, 1963.

yeah this is supposed to be that one pic of the tallest ghost ever caught on cam, like 9 feet tall right ?
    You are right he looks bloody tall! lol
    what a cool picture very spooky xx

yeah this is supposed to be that one pic of the tallest ghost ever caught on cam, like 9 feet tall right ?

....yeah, a classic pic....actually pretty good for it's time, .shows what probably a skeptic would think a SPOOK would look like :) ..----------------
    This picture has always weirded me out. There's no eyes, they're just black holes and the face looks all melty.
    I've always found this picture weird, ever since I first saw it when I was 9. The face actually looks to me like it is covered in a sheet of some kind and the "empty" eyes appear to be eye-holes cut out- you can see that one hole is higher than the other and a different shape. It is so weird how the ghost is nine feet tall. I've been to this church and photographed the altar, but nothing came out in my photo!

I've always found this picture weird, ever since I first saw it when I was 9. The face actually looks to me like it is covered in a sheet of some kind and the "empty" eyes appear to be eye-holes cut out- you can see that one hole is higher than the other and a different shape. It is so weird how the ghost is nine feet tall. I've been to this church and photographed the altar, but nothing came out in my photo!

..Doesn't it looks like the killer from off the movie call "Scream" .... Strange :unsure:
    Photo
    Kristen Khaos
    Aug 11 2007 03:37 PM
    jeeez kinda looks like scream
    OMG,I just had to see this one and all the posts.Yes it does look like the guy from scream. Well no restful sleep for me tonight.. Thanks gang! :yes: :yes:
    I have heard this is a fraud picture, is kinda scarey though!