Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Lord Combermere

Lord Combermere

Lord Combermere.An image showing the "Ghost Of Lord Combermere" allegedly sitting in the large chair on the left of the picture. He was killed before this picture was taken, after being run over by a horse-drawn carriage.

I don't understand this pic manl ol
    Wow thats pretty impressive, shame he couldn't be more clearer tho :hmm:

Wow thats pretty impressive, shame he couldn't be more clearer tho :)

.....it is impressive for it's time, at least it's not that cotton looking ectoplasm like a lot of old B/W pics..but still probably a fake.......------------------------------ :unsure:
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 24 2007 02:23 PM

Wow thats pretty impressive, shame he couldn't be more clearer tho :yes:

...it is impressive for it's time, at least it's not that cotton looking ectoplasm like a lot of old B/W pics..but still probably a fake.....------------------------------ :unsure:.

.Now I usually don't think fake but you could be correct.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 28 2007 04:47 AM
    Two windows with a bright sun... two light ghost, anyone see where I am going with this? Or am I missing something
    this picture has been analysed by the psychical research people,and no trickery was ever found..
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 21 2008 07:43 PM
    I prefer tom foolery over trickery.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 07 2008 06:49 PM
    I don't understand this pic either.
    Ok maybe it's just me but I see 4 different " ghosts" not just one or two. I can't tell if it is a fake or the real thing but it's deffinitely interesting to look at. It plays with your eyes in a weird way.
    Photo
    ScarletSantiago
    Jun 14 2009 05:19 PM
    Looks fake to me.