Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Freddy Jackson's ghost

Freddy Jackson's ghost

Freddy Jackson's ghost.The photograph was taken in 1919, and shows a ghostly extra thought to be Freddy Jackson, who had been killed shortly before the picture was taken.

I LOVE this one
    Bizarre, Id love to see a pic of the other guy tho...
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:12 AM
    absolutely wonderful pic!!!! love it
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 24 2007 02:52 PM
    another great pic of spirit activity that is why it is one of the greatest caps. <_<
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 26 2007 11:45 PM
    I hate this picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I have yet to get a solid chance to look at it to try to explain it. From what I have seen was breif and short. It has been proven that it is original and in the picture not in the negative. The man did not move his head bfore the lens closed ( its is apparent that it is not his face. They claim noone was behind him, and the face looks as solid as the others. Or they look as dead as he does. So ther has been no proof of being faked. Hate it hate it hate it
    Aw bettercarpenter.Do you need a hug? :yes: . LOL.just kidding.I myself personally think this is way to clear of a man's *human* face to be real.. Thats just my opinion.If I am wrong I apologize,but it's still creepy to think that it might be real.
    I love this pic, the spirit seems very happy so he probally knew him.
    i consider this to be the greatest ghost picture ever taken ..and totally genuine..
    and also the height of the backrow makes it impossible for a human bein ,well a live 1 to be behind the group

I LOVE this one

I must be missing something I don't see a ghostly figure in this one.