Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Seance ectoplasm

Seance ectoplasm

Seance ectoplasm.A well known image of a medium producing 'ectoplasm' during a seance in the early 20th century. Ectoplasm is thought to be a physical manifestation of a spirit.

that looks just nasty lol
    Im sure there were lots of debates about this afterwards... being faked etc? Im not sure... :hmm:

Im sure there were lots of debates about this afterwards... being faked etc? Im not sure... :)

..it seems only photos from that era showed 'ectoplasm' like that. :) ..--------------
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:14 AM
    two words-----Q TIPS
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 26 2007 11:35 PM
    I think that this is a modern hoax, notice the grain of the rest of picture, then how clear and bright the goo is. Cant be helped I say hoax
    What the fedge!?!?!?. Not to be mean or gross or anything, but ewwwwww.It looks like her intestines coming out of her ear.If this was real,why then is only the *Gloop* really clear and the rest of the picture is aged?
    ectoplasm ..or protoplasm is by its nature very bright..im gonna sit on the fence with this 1..however its difficult because its a still if we saw the ecto emerge ,i could make a better judgement
    should see a doctor about that !
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 01 2008 09:00 PM
    Definitely not a good picture to view after lunch, he's got cheese oozing from his ear, I'd saw it's probably more of a provolone cheese, maybe swiss, but I don't see many holes.
    Crap earings