Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Famous Bachelors Grove Picture

Famous Bachelors Grove Picture

I'm sure everyone knows about this one, but if not this photograph appeared in both the Chicago Sun-Times and the National Examiner. It was taken during an investigation in Bachelor's Grove Cemetery on August 10, 1991 with a group of GRS members. The picture is an enlarged black and white infrared shot taken of an area where many of the group noticed something unusual with some of the equipment they used. It shows a young woman sitting on a tombstone with parts of her lower and upper body being somewhat semi-transparent. The dress she is wearing is also out-of-date. It was taken by member, Jude Huff-Felz.. .

I have a hard time believing this is real
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 21 2008 07:16 PM
    To be honest with you I'm pretty skeptical about it myself also. Just wanted other opinions.
    Photo
    YourOpheliac
    Feb 27 2008 05:36 PM
    I see the lady, she looks..sad.
    Photo
    mysterygoddess1978
    May 20 2008 12:06 AM
    Was the apparition there when they took the photo? Or do you know? I have seen this one a lot, and I am skeptical myself of it.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 07 2008 06:44 PM
    I'm not skeptical at all.

.GIMME A BREAK!!! ;)
    If I hadn't read the caption I would have thought that was a real person not the ghost featured in the pic. I don't know about this one it really doesn't look like a ghost.
    Photo
    jdmoptiontune
    Jun 11 2009 10:26 PM

If I hadn't read the caption I would have thought that was a real person not the ghost featured in the pic. I don't know about this one it really doesn't look like a ghost.

.I think it's fake it just way to prominent to be a ghost. It's so clear it just looks real to be honest.
    Photo
    ScarletSantiago
    Jun 14 2009 05:14 PM
    Sorry, doesn´t look transparent to me. Looks like a real person.
    it looks to much like a real person but yet agian there is something strange about this photo i just cant pin point it