Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost of a monk praying at an alter

Ghost of a monk praying at an alter

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 24 2007 02:53 PM
    Even in death the soul still prays....damn
    I had seen this one before... still dont know of it's authenticity though. The soul itself might still be in purgatory, which also might be next door to our realm of existence. I think this soul regrets what he did, but I dont think he'll be getting into heaven any time soon.
    A great photo- this one is said to be genuine and has a real genuine look about it. The church is in Northamptonshire and is from the 15th century (or possibly even older) and strange sound and figures have been witnessed there in quite recent years. The person who took this photo in 1966 said he saw nothing at the time.

A great photo- this one is said to be genuine and has a real genuine look about it. The church is in Northamptonshire and is from the 15th century (or possibly even older) and strange sound and figures have been witnessed there in quite recent years. The person who took this photo in 1966 said he saw nothing at the time.

Awesome <_<
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 26 2007 11:50 PM
    The picture before this one was of a family kneeling and praying at a head stone. Apparently the rest of family was wearing black or dark colored clothes. What they have here is a double exposure of the mother or daughter kneeling in front of the headstone. Not faked just bad film.
    I just love these vintage photos!!. Could this be a glare off the pew in the left sie of photo reflecting off the altar?. If not then a wonderful capture!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 21 2008 07:36 PM
    Not too bad
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 07 2008 06:46 PM
    Great cap.
    Photo
    ScarletSantiago
    Jun 14 2009 05:15 PM
    Nice.
    This was taken at the church in the village of Woodford in Northamptonshire, England in the early sixties. It is not far from me. . The picture supposedly represents the knight, Sir Walter Traillys. Apparently he was mortally wounded during the Crusades. His heart is wrapped in coarse cloth and is actually still in a glass recess in one of the columns in the nave. and you can still see it clearly.It does suggest that it is a knight as the robes do resemble a surcoat which was worn by Knights over chainmail. A great picture. The boys that took it at the time swear that they were the only people in the church. (They had to get permission from the vicar to take pictures)