Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

ghost

ghost

I took this on my blackberry at Auschwitz in 2011 and only noticed the priest and the 'weird' hair thing when I got back to South Africa

Photo
    Still Waters
    Jun 16 2013 02:24 PM

There's a lot of sunlight beaming in causing reflections in your picture, it's hard to make out what some of those shadows are.

I can see a figure like shape on the front of that wooden locker/wardrobe, but it's probably a trick of the light. Is that what you see as a 'priest'?

Yes I see a'dog collar' and what looks like a sling for his arm?also I can clearly see a face and he looks like he is wearing a long black coat too. Don't know what to make of the white thing on the right
    Photo
    Still Waters
    Jun 16 2013 08:49 PM

Ok, well now I'm looking again at the figure with your description in my mind.....I can see what you might think is a face which I didn't pick out before, and possibly a white collar but the sling I can't see, and not a long black coat as such, but a long garment of some kind. Even after saying all this I still think it's probably a reflection off something playing tricks because I keep seeing it differently. Sometimes I think the figure appears to be crouching and headless!

I notice there's a lot of double vision in your photo, that could account for some 'strange' images. I'm wondering about those white smokey things on the right too. The sunlight seems to be showing them up. Where there any cobwebs there?