Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Lady in period dress

Copyright

colt school girls

Lady in period dress

thumbsup.gif see the girl in the picture she puts you in a deep sleep for like 10mins and you .are actualy asleep!

I believe I have seen this before. I want to say it was on one of those paranormal shows that they do recreations on, but I honestly can't remember. Maybe it just looks the same, but the yellow room is really familiar. I don't know.
    Photo
    ScarletSantiago
    Jun 14 2009 05:07 PM
    Looks fake, i don't know. If she cures insomnia she could do good cash, you sure? lol
    Photo
    lostintranslation
    Dec 09 2009 10:58 PM
    this is so obviously a fake <_<
    i saw this pic before! it was on ghost adventures they went and investigated this place i love that show its awesome!
    Photo
    tangentimmortal
    Nov 06 2010 08:12 AM
    hm.. I for one have not fallen asleep lol. I have seen experiments that can replicate this same sort of image.. Its impressive, but i dont think its paranormal. this picture can be recreated,the image is defined in a way wheere it looks like a picture or a statue.. its posing looks like a frozen pose rather than a ghost wondering around if that makes any sence.. i dont think its a paranormal photo.
    i like this picture. she is wearing victorian clothes and looking at a book. very interesting <_<