Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

The snowman that moved

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ghost-Mysteries

Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:04 AM

The snowman that moved
Submitted by Carson M.K.
Back in January of 2014, my grandmother died from complications of diabetes. It was devastating. It really made a huge impact on me and the rest of my family. After she died, I decided to "talk" to her, you know, ask her if she's ok, where she is, if she's happy, etc. Anyway, I sat down and asked her this: "Grandma, if Heaven is real, and it is what I think it is, and you're there and happy and out of pain now, and also if you can hear me, move something in my room. Put something on the floor, knock something over, turn something sideways, whatever you want to do, just let me know that you can hear me and answer me. Give me a sign." Now, mind you, when I said this, I was alone in my room, my sister was asleep, my brother was in the basement and my parents were in the family room, so there's NO WAY anyone heard me say this and was just trying to play a prank.

A few nights later, I was in my room and left to go watch some TV downstairs for a little while. When I came back, a little styrofoam snowman craft that I made in preschool, which was on the top shelf of my bookshelf, was on the floor next to the bookshelf. When I was in my room a few hours earlier, it was still on the shelf. I asked my brother and parents if they did it, and none of them said they did. In fact, they had no idea what I was talking about! Then it clicked: My grandmother had done that, and answered my question; Heaven is real, and she is there, enjoying herself. That was all the proof I needed. That was a moment I will never forget. True story!

• CRr!Ss likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users