Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

[Merged] feeling someone is standing behind me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nej

nej

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:26 AM

I've had a feeling someone is standing behind me, when I've turned around to see who or what it is, it's moved to where I see it from the corner of my eye. It's a dark figure almost manly. I get the chills from this. I immediatly open the door and ask it to leave. I don't get the feeling again for a few days. Whatever it is it has started touching me. Only at night and it touches my back and my thigh. I also get a very chilly cold gust of brepath in my face. Can anyone tell me what is happening or is it my imagination?
  • zozobeliever likes this

#2 nej

nej

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:57 AM

I'm nej from New Zealand. I asked for advice on what is happening to me a couple of days ago. I don't know how to deal with the (thing) (ghost)? Blowing in my face and touching me. I asked a psychics advice, she said there's nothing in my home! She also said alot of other things that have not come true. Nor did she hit on anything to do with me nor my family. could someone please help me with this? I have reached the end of my teather!!!!!!

#3 GhostGuy

GhostGuy

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:16 AM

There are three ways to do this. You could get the assistance of a paranormal

research group, test the house out yourself (many websites for this), or

try some deductive techniques. A good paranormal group will test the house

for Emf emissions and produce the results. (Google "Emf emissions") A good Emf meter is

all you may really need (about $12us on Ebay). Or just go with the premise that it

is a real haunting and give "whatever" is bothering you heck whenever you experience

the activity.

I would be interested to hear more.

• nej likes this

#4 nej

nej

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:56 AM

Thank you for the advice. Will buy an emf meter and start testing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users