Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking?

A group of friends and I are performing in a show in a week, and I took some pictures during one of our rehearsals. When I uploaded them to Facebook I noticed orbs in several of the photos, but not all. My camera lens is a bit scratched, and it is a digital, so they could just be from that. The weird thing is that I took many pics in quick succession and only some of them have orbs. What's even more weird is that we are performing an opera called "The Medium" which is about a woman who holds fake seances in order to rip people off -- in the show she is touched by an unseen hand in a seance and freaks out. ..I am a huge fan of all things paranormal, and really want to believe, but these are the first orbs I've captured on film. We were rehearsing in a church basement, so it could just be dust. But in one of the photos it appears like an orb is wrapped aroud my friend's foot.....Even if they're not paranormal, it's a fun story!

Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Jul 15 2008 03:52 PM
    The brightest orb seems to be in motion, compared to the others which aren't blurred. You may have something there. Any story on the building?