Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghostly church

Ghostly church

I was walking home from a friends one night and I had my camera in hand (as always, i love takin pictures of everything, everywhere...) and I do believe in the paranormal/spiritual. I've had dreams that come true before, and a few paranormal experiences.. anyways, I decided to take a picture of this church, i don't remember really trying to see anything, only if it happened, i was mostly just wanting to get a picture of the church coz it looked beautiful and ghostly at night.. but now that i look at it, i wonder if these are orbs? unsure.gif i look at the other pics on the site and it looks similar. ..and what are orbs exactly? ghosts that come in form of blobby things.. why do they come in blobby type forms?

< what are orbs exactly? ghosts that come in form of blobby things.. why do they come in blobby type forms?>. The theory is that orbs are "energy" that is in the air,. some believe that they may be spirits that don't quite have enough energy to fully manifest.. these are more commonly captured with digital camera's, and usually thought to be dust or moisture.
    I luv this photo.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 28 2007 12:16 AM
    So far all I can see are stars, If it had been so blurry maybe we could see more. Sorry
    Oh look ...bettercarpenters favorite things.ORBS!!!. Hehehehe.. Anyways I think maybe camera blur making the smoky effect,but if you notice the orbs aren't disturb at all.. Great orb pic.
    You know what that was great observation. I didn't even notice that the orbs weren't double exposed until you made mention of it. Great Pic!!!!!

I luv this photo.

.thanks.. yeah it's pretty cool... thanks for the comments/info makes me feel encouraged and that i'm not a whacko :lol: