Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Orb on my face ?

Orb on my face ?

This pic was taken on June 14th, 2007. In the first pic, there is an orb on my face (I am the one on the left). On the second picture, taken less than a minute later, there is nothing there. Could it have been a reflection of something, or is this really an orb??

Hey Babymama, I'd be more worried about your friend with the glowing red eyes!.. lol.
    hmm, dosn't look like a reflectoin,. maybe this energy just tried to sneek in a "Smooch" and got caught... :hmm:
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Jun 18 2007 10:13 PM

Hey Babymama, I'd be more worried about your friend with the glowing red eyes!.. lol.

I never even noticed her red eyes! Now you have me paranoid....lol!
    Could it be the Tim Horton Ice Capoccino in the back??? :hmm: :hmm:
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Jun 19 2007 08:04 AM

Could it be the Tim Horton Ice Capoccino in the back??? <_< <_<

Hmm, Good question, Angel. I'm not sure if the reflection would be as round as that though. I am not a huge fan of orb pics, but I have never seen one in any of my pics as clear as that, so I am wondering what everyone thinks. I swear this apartment is haunted anyway, so I think it's possible that it is an orb!
    This picture , like all other pictures containing 'orbs' is simply either dust ,a water droplet ,an insect or an artefact of the film. This has been clinically PROVEN by Kodak and other experts .Sometimes water drops or dust are invisible to the naked human eye.. The orb phenomenon was actually started by the UFO crowd as far back as the 1980's,then,when they got bored with it the paranormal crowd picked it up when someone arbitrarily decided that orbs were human spirits floating around WITHOUT ANY scientific proof or investigation whatsoever.Sad. I hear loonies saying that orbs are 'energy' What ! Good idea when you have no facts simply make a sweeping statement that means nothing.. Don't get me wrong , i am very interested in the paranormal but i like to take the scientific approach and deal in FACTS.I am convinced that one day things like ghosts will be explained by science as nothing more than an unusual natural phenomenon.
    nice orbs,. but whats that dust reflection thing near your face?. ok, i'm leaving now,,,,,,
    Fordo you're all class.
    horrid goat, never anything nice to say....you just dont appreciate orbs.....
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 26 2007 10:11 PM
    As much as I do enjoy some nice orbs, I am proud to say that this is not dust. It is a light reflection. Noticed that cup or can behind your head, it is reflecting light back at the camera.