Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

"ORBS Galore!"

Copyright

Do not copy photo without permission from owner.

"ORBS Galore!"

Pic of "orbs" galore! at a cemetery of mausoleum. I took about 60 total pics 3 days after a full moon on April 5, 2007. There was no moisture, wind, breeze, dirt dust. I was sort of ticked when I first saw this pic because right away I was thinking pollen. But then if it were all pollen it likely would have triggered my asthma and I would have had to reach for my breather. Sooo, yes pollen, orbs, someone blowing bubbles that I couldn't see....on and on. Other pics had some orbs or none...A lot of hangings were done in the town of Placerville, CA way back in the gold rush days.

Hmm, not too sure about this, the ground looks pretty dry, so it would suggest either dust or pollen particles to me... :yes:

Hmm, not too sure about this, the ground looks pretty dry, so it would suggest either dust or pollen particles to me... :)

.yeah, you can even see some dust sticked to the lens haha
    Pollen, good answer!..check out this link, http://www.vancouver...ages/pollen.jpg.you can see the resemblance.