Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Vatican Orb

Vatican Orb

Submitted by Niall.This picture was taken outside the Vatican Walls on a dreary Sunday morning, No sunshine to speak of. As you are looking at the bright white orb you will notice that it is partially behind a street sign with some branches also in front of the orb. This picture was taken at 9:36am on the 27th Nov 2005. My son was born At 8.06am on the 27th Nov 2006. There is a one hour time difference between Ireland & Rome. Wouldn't you agree that is a bit bizzare.........

I would not rule out a possible spirit that was next to you. I have seen things like this on video as it occurs while doing paranormal investigations. B)

.I am glad you think it is intriguing because it is. No need to be afraid...

I would not rule out a possible spirit that was next to you. I have seen things like this on video as it occurs while doing paranormal investigations. B)

.I am glad you think it is intriguing because it is. No need to be afraid....

.NOTE: [b]The quote above is under the wrong photo..It does not look like a giant orb to me. [/b]
    holy dang that orb is HUGE
    I doubt this is anything but a portable street lamp! I see it has caught the attention of one of the pedestrians...

There is a one hour time difference between Ireland & Rome. Wouldn't you agree that is a bit bizzare.......

I find it remarkale that 'orbs' know how to tell the time as they have no eyes to see a clock nor do they have wrists to carry a watch!
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 29 2007 01:44 AM
    I am more apt to say that someone else is taking a picture the same time as you are, now that is wierd!