Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Nursery Ghost????

Nursery Ghost????

This is a photo ,of me 6 months pregnant with my son. The shot was taken in what was his 'nursery to be' - now his bedroom..I took 3 photos taken one minute apart and this 'white' appeared in all 3 photos, only it gradually moves over from the side of the photograph to right next to my stomach!.This photo was taken using a Kodak digital camera, using the self timer feature..I took regular photos of myself and my growing belly throughout my pregnancy. Almost all the shots of me taken from the nursery have an orb or two of varying sizes, with the exception of these photographs with the white light..

Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Apr 21 2008 11:44 AM
    At first glance, I'd say it was something really close to the camera. When the camera flashed, it made it look white. Looks very cool, though, thanks for posting.
    Thanks for your reply KentuckyVelvet.. I do agree with you in the sense that it is probably the result of flash etc.. Although there is nothing that i can think it to be a reflection of...... especially such a creepy reflection!!. Ah the mysteries of photography..... :D
    Has there been any kind of paranormal happenings in that room or home after the birth?..Could it have been a "Soul"..looking for a good home..?..So many things that make us go Hmmmmm
    My son (as many babies do) often appears to be watching something or someone that i cant see and i would like to think that maybe someone is watching over him and all of us!. Other than that i know that previous owners of my house lost a son (i think he was around 20 yrs old or so) but im pretty sure he died in hospital.. I have quite a few photos of my house that contain orbs but not normally like this.. (the 'hand' seems to move across the room in a series of 3 photos that i took) :D
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Apr 28 2008 07:01 PM

My son (as many babies do) often appears to be watching something or someone that i cant see and i would like to think that maybe someone is watching over him and all of us!.Other than that i know that previous owners of my house lost a son (i think he was around 20 yrs old or so) but im pretty sure he died in hospital..I have quite a few photos of my house that contain orbs but not normally like this..(the 'hand' seems to move across the room in a series of 3 photos that i took) :yes:

..I was looking at that, also. I noticed that it is further accross in one than the other, even though the pic seems to be about the same, other than it being closer...

At first glance, I'd say it was something really close to the camera. When the camera flashed, it made it look white. Looks very cool, though, thanks for posting.

.Yeah unfortunately because of the flash we cannot make out the object...but that is exactly what it is...an object...I have yet to see a ghostly image give off a reflection as if it was a solid mass...but it definitely makes you think if you said nothing was there at the time of the photo...
    sorry - its a blanket on a change table or something.. I have pics like that - its furniture
    I really dont know what is in the photo but i do know its definately not furniture. The changetable is on the other side of the room in the photo so its not that. Its also not a blanket, 1. because a blanket wouldnt reflect light in that way, 2. There is no blanket there to reflect off, and 3.a blanket wouldnt move across the photo, it would stay in the same spot.. Im not saying anyone is right or wrong, and im not saying this is or isnt something that can be easily explained bacause im sure that there is a logical explanation for the image, like many other 'ghostly' photographs. BUT I do know what it isnt. and it isnt a blanket or furniture because there was nothing over that side of the room. :huh:
    I don't know but if you suspect something is in the room with your baby it could be up to no good I wouldn't assume it's looking over you unless something has led you to fee that way?

I don't know but if you suspect something is in the room with your baby it could be up to no good I wouldn't assume it's looking over you unless something has led you to fee that way?

fee=feel by the way :huh: