Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

orb at rehearsal

Copyright

copywrite brent brown

orb at rehearsal

Seems to be a lot of spiritual activity in this shot. I will upload another one taken about 30 sec later..same camera same setting, but clear. Also other shots of Orbs that night. I was rehearsing songs I wrote about my mother who died of cancer and my brother who died in a motor bike accident.

Looks like their is alot of activity, sorry about your mom and brother. :tu:
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 10 2008 07:34 PM
    hmm this one has a little more to it. Was there either 1) smoking going on before you guys started playing that could have led to stale smoke floating around, or 2) Was there anyone watching who was smoking @ some point.
    Well as we had to go outside for a cigarette if we wanted to smoke. I don't think it is smoke! Have a look at the other pic with nothing in it. It was taken with same camera about 30 sec later. Also..what do you make of the strange rectangle shape over the drum kit?.Now, just cause we weren't aloud to smoke in the room, doesn't mean that someone didn't before we were playing. If it wasn't for the strange rectangle shape, I would have probably passed it off as smoke also.hmmmm....

hmm this one has a little more to it. Was there either 1) smoking going on before you guys started playing that could have led to stale smoke floating around, or 2) Was there anyone watching who was smoking @ some point.

oh i am sorry :tu: :tu: :tu: