Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Close up of Faces in Window? post

Close up of Faces in Window? post

Realized I had not submitted a zoomed and cropped photo, so reposting the "Faces in Window?" photo.

Yeah I see it...doesn't look happy though!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 10 2008 07:27 PM
    Even zooming in I don't see anything
    A face does form, but it isnt human, in my opinion, which makes it a good example of 'matrixing'. Just a disproptionate face being formed by the brain.
    Photo
    RavenPolaris
    Apr 13 2008 12:47 AM
    Hmm. I can see the bottom face a lot more clearly now. Older guy, with a huge moustache.. . What I find most interesting, though, is I can also see the other figure you mentioned, with only his eyes and nose visible in the upper part of the window.. . I'm still not certain the 'faces' aren't tricks of the eye/pixeling, but you can take comfort in the fact that if you're seeing things, well, you're not alone in doing so. :tu:. . Rae
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Apr 20 2008 02:56 AM
    I see it as well good photo
    I see them
    any chance there was a fire in this house?
    After enlarging the pic, I could see 2 faces, 1 in each pane. That is awesome!
    Photo
    lordstanley
    Oct 20 2008 08:13 AM
    I looks like it has glowing red eyes??!! Weird indeed...
    Photo
    Ghost Investigator
    Dec 23 2008 02:31 PM
    pic is far too grainy and I dont really see anything unless I really TRY to. I'd have to call it matrixing. could be a reflection of something or just nothing. could be something too. who knows <_<. thanks for posting